HOME ACCOMMODATIONS DIRECTIONS RATES CONTACT US POLICY
    FACILITIES   EXCURSIONS   BOOK YOUR STAY    
     
  CONFIRMATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY  
  Travel Insurance is highly recommended  
     
  FOR DIRECT BOOKINGS ONLY  
     
 
Confirmation Policy:

 

Cabin

Full payment is required at time of booking

 
 
Packages
30% deposit is due at time of booking anf the other 70% is due 30 days prior to arrival.
 
 
Cancellation/Refund Policy applies to both nightly rates and packages
 
First night is non-refundable
0% refund when cancelling 45 days or less prior to arrival, no show nor unused portions of packages or nights.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended

 

 
 
 

 

 
     
  Cabins in a jungle setting Newly built walkway to all cabins  
         
     
  Air-conditioned cabins   River view cabins  
       
 
 

 

 

           
           
           
 
Let's connect via Social Media
 
           
  follow us on social media
 
           
   
   
       
 

mailing address for our Belize Resort: Howler Monkey Resort, P.O. Box 694, Belize City, Belize, Central America | Physical address of our Belize resort: Howler Monkey Resort (lodge), Belize river side, Bermudian Landing Village, Belize District, Belize Central America | tel: + (501) 607-1571 | + (501) 615-7899| email address: mel@howlermonkeyresort.bz

website last revised: 2017